The existing Youth Camp facilities are situated in the Kwa Madwala Private Game Reserve on the southern side of the Kruger National Park, 12km’s from Hectorspruit. This is a 2000ha big game conservancy, and offers a combinationof some of the best safari activities available in Africa.
The reserve offers an excellent overall game viewing experience and is host to 3 of the big 5 with no buffalo and lion at this stage, however options are always available to combine a 4 x 4 open vehicle safari in the Kwa Madwala Private Game Reserve with that of a safari into the Kruger National Park which is recommended.
The facilities have been structured to accommodate and afford volunteers, students, backpackers and those on restricted budgets an option to experience the best available activities, safari programmes and experiences in a conservation and big game environment.
We specialize in:
- Budget safari accommodation with spectacular flexible safari activities in a big game conservancy.
- 6, and 10 week Gap Year Student Conservation and local community Experiences
- 2 and 4 week safari adventure volunteer programmes
- One year practical and theoretical Hospitality Training courses
- One year practical and theoretical ranger training