Accommodation And Meals
Bush house is situated in the middle of the Kwa Madwala Private Game Reserve and this facility is inclusive of a lounge, dining area, boma, kitchen and swimming pool.
Accommodation is flexible and rooms can be made up in any one of the following ways so as to accommodate various budgets.
Accommodation at Bush House:
- Accommodation Option 1
Dormitories with bathrooms in the main building.
Each dormitory consists of 4 bunk beds (8 people per room) with bathroom.
- Accommodation Option 2:
Rooms with bathrooms in main building:
Each room consists of 2 bunks (4 people per room) with bathroom.
- Accommodation Option 3:
Twin En-suite rooms in main building:
Each room consists of 2 beds (2 people per room) with bathroom.
A large majority of clients visiting these facilities are students, volunteers, adventure seekers and youth on a reasonably tight budget. It is for this reason that we have introduced the KM Volunteer / Backpacker 3 meals a day programme as part of these facilities which is only available at these facilities for clients staying at these facilities.
Meals are as follows:
- Breakfasts are simple with yogurts, fresh fruit, cereal, toast and spreads.
- Lunches are light and include fruit, sandwiches, pizzas, pies, rolls, hamburgers and sausages.
- Dinners are good wholesome South African meals prepared invariably around the open fire. These will include dishes such as stews, barbeques (braai’s), casseroles and a variety of South African vegetable, salad and starch combinations.
- Tea, coffee and fruit juice will be available daily at breakfast and lunch.
- A generous amount of food will always be available and no one has ever been known to go hungry at any of these facilities.